Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Georgia Anne Butler

As I mentioned in my earlier two posts, Georgia Anne turned six this month. She is such a joy and I am so blessed to be her Mommy! Looking back over the past six years, I get very emotional. It is funny as your child gets older, as you look back on them when they were a baby or small toddler, and see how much of their personality was already evident, you just might not have noticed it at the time. Georgie is really one of the most sweet hearted people I know. She never says anything mean about anyone. She sees the good in people and for that I am so grateful. Often times she will remind me when I am being negative about something or someone, that we need to be nice to everyone. I wish I were more like her. She always has a smile on her face, and one of my favorite things is seeing her come to the car everyday when I pick her up from school. She is so happy and smiling ear to ear and bounces down the sidewalk to the car. Everyday when I ask how he day was, she always says she had a good day, and often will say she had the best day ever. She loves her brothers, her family, loves to learn and most importantly loves God. She can say the sweetest prayers and I can not wait to see what the Lord has planned for her life! She can be a little spit-fire at times. She still is VERY sensitive and cries if you look at her wrong. She is also a very big ham, and LOVES to be the center of attention. She doesn't have a shy bone in her body and can carry on a conversation with just about anyone. She can also be somewhat bossy at times, especially to Jack. She is very much her own person and I LOVE her more than words can describe!







I thought it would be fun to share her birthday pictures. (You'll have to excuse the first ones....before the digital camera).


Her very first birthday (don't look at me....I hate this pic of me....I was drugged out of my mind). She came out without crying and as the delivery nurse said, "Girl, you're going to have your hands full with this one. She's looking around at everything!" Boy did she nail it!


Her first birthday! Wasn't she the cutest???
Second birthday: a puppet show party that had a farm animal theme.


Third birthday: a "pretend" slumber party (that explains the pajamas in the photo)

Fourth birthday: A tea party

Fifth Birthday: at Pump it Up!

Sixth Birthday!!!

No comments: