Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!!


December 12....Michael's 37th birthday!
I have been with Michael for over half of my life. I didn't think I could love him any more than I did when we got married, but I must say, I do love him more now that we have children. He is such a wonderful father, husband and provider! He works very hard and puts in many long hours, so I can stay home with the kids. When he comes home he is tired, but he still loves to play with the children. I am so thankful that Georgia and Jack will have such wonderful memories of their dad getting down on the floor and rolling around with them, playing dress-up, kicking the ball around, playing games, dancing to their favorite songs.... What better day than his birthday to let him know how much we love him and are thankful for what he does for us!


We love you, Daddy!


No comments: