Thursday, April 8, 2010

Funny Little Walkin' Man

One day last week Michael was home for lunch. It was such a pretty day that we decided to take Daniel outside and let him walk around and play. I dressed him up before we headed out so maybe I could snag a few good pictures of him. We just laughed at him the entire time. We have dubbed him when he is walking with his shoes on (which he HATES), "Frankenstein" because of the way he walks so stiff and straight legged (the picture below demonstrates this perfectly). He was on the go, and his silly, little personality reminds me so much of Georgia.

"Frankenstein" walking



There was a lot of squatting.....

...and falling.


Then he decides this tree looks good to lick and kiss...


or wait, maybe I can climb it....

"....I think I'm pretty funny," Daniel says.

Then we get one good picture from the outing.....


1 comment:

His Jules said...

I love these!!! So much personality! Thanks for making my day!