Tuesday, January 27, 2009

32 Week Prenatal Visit and Ultrasound

I had my 32 week check-up and ultrasound Monday. The ultrasound went well. Baby Daniel was very active and they guesstimate he weighs 5 1/2 lbs. We did find out that he is breech, which is not too much of a concern since he will be delivered by c-section. Dr. Desautels did say it upped my chances of my water breaking early since his little legs are face down. That kind of alarmed me because I have been feeling him kick really hard lately. We also set up the delivery date. It is tentatively planned for Monday, March 16th. We are just waiting for the hospital to confirm the time. Please keep praying for me that I make it to the delivery date. Premature baby boys are not typically known for being very strong. I thought I'd share the pictures from the ultrasound.
Profile view with his little hand up to his mouth.


View of his belly and the bottom of his face (mouth, nose and cheek). I think he looks like Jack....

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

When I saw the picture, I thought - "he looks like Jack!" then I saw your comments. :) Can't wait!