Friday, November 14, 2008

Gotta love livin' in Tallassee!!

First let me start by apologizing in advance to anyone who might be offended by this post, but this is just too good not to post! As I was driving through Tallassee yesterday, I got behind this truck and luckily I had my camera in the seat next to me. I know it is hard to see all of the lovely stickers and "things" attached to this vehicle, so I will help clear things up. First you'll notice the 20 Tony Stewart sticker...need I say more. Then there is a nice confederate bra with "Dixie Cups" written across it. Then if you look on the bumper, there are several key points of interest. First a bumper sticker which reads, "American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God", then another which reads,"When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow" and then to top it off, a nice pair dangling from the bumper! Like my post title states....You Gotta Love Livin' in Tallassee! Maybe this isn't any ones relative that is reading this....

2 comments:

Robin Taylor Holley said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl...it doesn't stop at the Tallassee city limit line...trust me...Kentucky is just as bad. :)