Friday, December 9, 2011

Pajama Day

Thursday was "Pajama Day" at Daniel's school. The kids got to wear their pajamas, watch a movie and drink hot chocolate. Daniel has the sweetest little class and he loves all his friends.
Daniel, Abram, Brandon, Addie Grace, Ian, Warren, Marlee and Anslee Brooke and Miss Stephanie



We were also a little sad. Thursday was Miss Stephanie's last day. She is getting married Saturday and is moving to Birmingham. Daniel LOVES her so and we are going to miss her terribly. But, we are very lucky, because her equally as sweet and smart sister Sara is going to take her spot.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Leigh Anne!

So happy I found your blog. I'm just down the road in Montgomery. Please visit my blog at gracioussouthernliving.blogspot.com.

Your Christmas mantel is gorgeous! I love the stockings you made, I'd love for you to do a tutorial on making them!

I'm looking forward to following along on your family and decorating adventures.

Judy