Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beach Trip: Part One

After two years without a real vacation, we headed to Hilton Head, SC for a much needed getaway! Last summer we didn't get a vacation since Daniel was so small, but this summer we decided we would brave a beach vacation with three small children. We had so much fun, but I will admit is is very hard traveling with three!! Here are a few pics of our attempt at some family photos. It's a little hard when you have to use the tripod and self-timer on the camera, but I think they turned out fairly good. Stay tuned for a ton more pictures from the trip and some pretty funny stories about our adventures!















4 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I love these pics! They look great! Girl, I could not imagine travelinng with three! Whew! I love the last pic with the tree in it:) Hope you have a great week!

His Jules said...

Wonderful pictures!!! You did a great job, especially for your first time with a tripod! Glad you're back!

The Hamper said...

Wow! I love the pic with you all walking away from the camera...wonderful! We have just booked our summer vacation for the end of July, Orlando and Daytona Beach, first "real" vacation we have ever taken!
It was great seeing all of you at the reunion. I will email you that pic Of Georgia and Andrew soon.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!