Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sneak Peek at the Tallassee Program Ad

Every year, the radio station buys a full page ad for the Tallassee Tigers Football Program. We have requested the front or back cover for almost ten years now and this year we finally got it!! They give the person who purchased it the year before the option to keep their space, and this year someone finally didn't renew, so WTLS will be on the cover. YEAH!! I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of the ad.


Now, Michael had the idea to take the kids picture and photoshop them on the goal post at the football field. I had reservations about putting this in the ad. He said it would be very catchy and have people "talking." I on the other hand, thought people might really think we put them on the goal post, and report us for child abuse!! I must admit the picture is pretty funny. I'm not sure how realistic it looks (I am self-taught at photoshop...so I'm sure I didn't do it the right way). The funny thing is, I told Georgia to come and look at the picture when I finished. She looked at it for a minute and then said, "I don't remember doing that." We laughed so hard!



3 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

WOW! Great PS job! The shadows are great and everything! :)

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

hahaha! I love it! You are talented in so many ways Mrs. Butler!

Unknown said...

I think it's great!!