Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Card Out Takes

It's that time of the year....the time I start totally STRESSING out about Christmas cards and the ever important picture for the card! I use to think it was hard getting a good picture of Georgie. Then came Jack, and getting a picture of the two of them together was even more of a challenge. Then came D, and it is near impossible to get one of the three together! Well, this year I was determined to get things under control and get these cards done early so I can mail them the first of December instead of about three days before Christmas like last year. I am proud to say it only took two "sessions" to get the shot. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics from the first attempt....none of which are going to be used for the card. You must wait to see that......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you do a great job with the cards...I look foward to them every year!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

I think you should use the first picture hahaha. They all turned out good so I'm sure the "real" one is awesome!