Monday, August 11, 2008

Well...I finally did it!!!

After many months of blog stalking, I finally decided to start our very own blog! I thought this would be a great way for family and friends who live outside the Tallassee area to keep up with the comings and goings of the Butler gang. When I had to come up with a URL address, I had a hard time coming up with something that wasn't already taken, since Butler is such a common last name. Well, after typing in every possible thing I could think of, I finally came up with something, with the help of Tori, that surely was available....radiobutlers...and as suspected, it was available. Imagine that? What better word to come before the name Butler than radio? The two go hand in hand and since Georgia calls the radio station, "Daddy's house" I thought it appropriate. Anyway, glad you are here and I hope you'll be back. I will finally have a forum for posting the many hundreds of pictures I take of my family....Mamaw will be so glad!!!

1 comment:

Robin Taylor Holley said...

Girl, this is gorgeous!!! I love it! I will add you to my friends. Tell Georgia I said "Hey"!!